Terms & Conditions
What These Terms Cover
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you (products include goods, services and digital content).
Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
Who We Are
We are Preview Baby Limited, registered with company house and our registration number is 10425305. We are based at 66 Hermitage road Hitchin Herts SG5 1DB.
What We Offer
We offer 2D,3D & 4D Ultrasound scans for gender opinion and bonding with your baby. Our scans are conducted by highly experienced NHS trained sonographers. We also provide Hypnobirthing courses and an excellent retail product range, including Group B Strep home test kits, all to enhance your antenatal experience
We only supply our products and services for domestic and private use. If you use the services & products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business or loss of opportunity.
How To Contact Us
Our Contract With You Is To Provide Products And Services
- In the case of Ultrasound scans, this will be on agreement of a mutually acceptable appointment time, together with a £20 non- refundable deposit)
- All products and services are priced accurately at time of sale. We reserve the right to change our prices from time to time and no refund will be given if you identify at a later date that we are selling a product or providing a service at a lower price than which you paid.
Your Ultrasound Appointment
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your appointment time to ensure all paperwork is complete.
- If you wish to cancel or re-arrange your appointment, then we require at least 48 hours’ notice. The charge will remain valid if any amendments are made within this time. You must contact us directly to request any changes to appointment times
- You must contact us if you are running late. Your appointment will always end as normal at the allocated time so you could lose precious scanning time if you are late. If you are running more than 15 minutes late your appointment will be cancelled, you will be notified and your deposit will not be refunded.
- We undertake to provide you with the best possible images but these will be dependent on your baby’s’ position during the time of your scan.
- At our discretion, one re scan may be made available at no extra cost if we are unable to obtain any images due to the position of the baby. If this is the case, the re scan appointment will be made for a date and time determined by us.
- Gender scan can never be 100% accurate, we accept no liability of an incorrect gender opinion.
- We do not scan anyone under the age of 16. You may be asked to produce relevant proof of age for the scan to be carried out. Where this is not available, the scan will not take place and refund of deposit will be offered.
- All scans are allocated a time slot – this is to ensure the Sonographer has sufficient time to caption the various images and make the appropriate opinion (as per the package purchased) If the Sonographer captures those images or makes their opinion before the end of the allotted time slot, the appointment will end sooner.
- We do not have access to your medical records and history, therefore, if our Sonographers identify a concern you will be referred back to your health care provider.
- We do not allow any personal photography to be carried out by you or your guests whilst in the scanning room.
- Our scanning room can comfortably accommodate 4 guests including children plus yourself.
Use of Personal Information
We will use the personal information you provide us to:
- Supply the services & products to you;
- To process your payment for the service & products; and
- To inform you about similar products that we provide
We will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
The price for your chosen scan package will be the price stipulated at the time of your booking. We reserve the right to change prices from time to time.
All retail products are priced accurately at time of sale. We reserve the right to change our prices from time to time and no refund will be given if you identify at a later date that we are selling a product or providing a service at a lower price than which you paid.
We do not operate any payment plan system.
We do not offer refunds for Ultrasound scans. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Refunds on Retail Products Sold
We will refund or exchange any retail product returned within 30 days of purchase as long as it is returned in its original state, unused and in original packaging with the packaging in excellent condition. Proof of purchase is required.
Exclusions - cosmetics, and personal products such as clothing, under garments, briefs and products that have been personalised or worn. If any products are returned that were part of a multi-buy promotion offer then all items must be returned together.
We accept payment with all major credit/debit cards. You must pay for the services before we complete them and for products before you leave the premises.
How to Complain
Other Important Information
We accept payment with all major credit/debit cards. You must pay for the services before we complete them and for products, before you leave the premises.
Our team will not be subject to any intimidation nor will any physical or verbal abuse be tolerated. If we feel in any way threatened or intimidated, then an alarm will be raised and the police called immediately.